$54,910 - $80,652 a year
- Carry out aircraft maintenance tasks, performing scheduled inspections, replacement of parts;
- Carry out aircraft maintenance tasks assigned by your team leader;
- Monitor and publish flight schedules for Flight Attendants and Pilots;
- Process flight schedules and flight changes as needed;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Administrative support to the Building Manager and Technical Center Coordinator;
- Preparation and translation (when required) of communications, letters,…
- REPLACEMENT OF A MATERNITY LEAVE FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS.
- Receive and verify invoices and purchases orders for goods and services;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.