$30,600 jobs in Canada
- 7:30-7:30 days/nights, switch every two weeks.
- Shifts are two days on, two off, three on, two off - averaging out to having every other Fri-Sun off.
- Receiving of hardware and products and entering into computer system.
- Order picking and issuing of hardware.
- Responsible for improving/controlling the assembly…
- Pick-up and deliver various items and products within the Greater Toronto Area;
- Loading and unloading of goods;
- Arrange timely shipping of product;
- Perform mechanical assembly functions of varied complexity with close supervision, including but not limited to:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Complete deburring operations on aluminum, steel, and titanium product using hand held sanders, grinders and polishers;
- High school education or equivalent.
- Set up water jet; including, loading programs, changing table slats, aligning program with position of billet.
- Preparing shipping documentation as required.
- Reporting to the General Manager, with a dotted line to the Human Resources Director Canada, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the planning,…
- Unpacking received product and packing product for safe delivery to customer or to processing,.
- Verifying received product against paperwork,.
- Install, maintain, and service CNC Equipment.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure quality control and quality assurance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.