- A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store, ensures Customer safety near the store entrance.
- A Customer Service Manager co-ordinates the checkout area in the store, supports Front-End associates, and resolves Customer complaints.
- The Customer Value Associate will provide customer service by completing assigned handheld terminal activities.
- Primary responsibilities are listed below.
- The Fulfillment Department Manager will provide customer service by coordinating the activities of associates to complete assigned tasks relating to receiving…
- The Customer Experience Salesfloor Associate will provide customer service by maintaining a stocked and zoned salesfloor and offering assistance to meet the…
- To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to…
- The Merchandising Associate will provide customer service by completing all modulars and ensuring they are safely stocked.
- The OMNI Customer Experience Salesfloor Associate will provide customer service by offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs.
- A Dairy Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
- An Overnight Support Manager assists with leading the overnight team; distributing and coordinating duties, responding to problems and inquires, and teaching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.