$30,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Responsible for all common food service tasks including the beltline and the Cafeteria.
- High school graduation or successful completion of G.E.D.;
- Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the successful candidate provides patients with a variety of services and assists the nursing staff in performing…
- Acquiring, preparing and distributing medications and pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of medication preparation by others and…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.