$30,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
Daniels Sharpsmart Canada Ltd.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer service focused driver with a Class 1 license and experience driving large trucks to utilize your experience across…
- Sales, marketing, and project management skills.
- Financial rewards (our average student manager earned $21 558 during the summer of 2019).
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service •…
- Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries.
- Pick up product from vendors.
- The selected individual will also be responsible for occasionally driving a dump truck locally.
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license, Class 1 is a plus.
- Provide exceptional customer service greeting customers.
- Supervise the resort swimming pool and surrounding area.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment by complying with all safety guidelines.
- Conduct laboratory and field tests in compliance with prevailing…
- Expected start date will be April 20th, 2020, weather depending.
- Perform physical work such as lifting, loading, piling, and palletizing.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure the integration of best practices in customer…
- Expected start date will be May 1st weather dependent.
- This date can also be flexible based on student availability.
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs (25kgs);
$20 an hour
- Our client, in the retail industry, is looking to hire multiple Customer Service Representatives on a temporary basis at an hourly rate of $20.00/hr.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.