$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Perform all the administrative support and reception tasks to onsure the unit of care is functioning well.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room.
- Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the nursing units.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure the integration of best practices in customer…
- The main task is to transport patients, specimens and supplies.
- Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for performing a various range of clerical work, including checking staff attendance reports in accordance with the…
- Under the authority of the Child and Youth Teams Manager, the incumbent will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing services to various clients.
- Under the supervision of the department manager, the candidate must perform office and reception duties to help the nursing and medical staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- This work involves the transcription of health records and correspondence from oral or dictating machine in assigned hospital areas.
- Under the authority of the Regional Director Research, Scientific development, and Training, and the supervision of the Geneticist as well as the Clinic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.