$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- The Food Services Assistant A will perform a variety of duties related to distributing food to patients such as preparing the conveyor belt stations, assembling…
- Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room.
- Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the nursing units.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and correspondence from oral or dictating machine in assigned hospital areas.
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- This position involves working as a professional in the social work field.
- The incumbent will work with adults as well as children and their families.
- The successful candidate will spend most of their time on genetic clinical practice with patients and their loved ones; they will ensure to provide accurate and…
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- As part of the Risk Management team with the Vitalité Heath Network, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and promoting activities related to Risk…
- Under the administrative authority of the Manager of the Research Support Office and under the scientific supervision of the Senior Research Methodology…
- Under the authority of the Director of the New Brunswick Francophone Family Medicine Training Program, the Research Coordinator is responsible for teaching the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.