$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the successful candidate provides patients with a variety of services and assists the nursing staff in performing…
- The successful applicant will be responsible for performing a various range of clerical work, including checking staff attendance reports in accordance with the…
- Under the delegation and supervision of the nurse, the incumbent will deliver comfort care needed by patients in accordance with the facility's philosophy and…
- The main task is to transport patients, specimens and supplies.
- Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides administrative support with respect to work schedules, time records and staff replacement.
- Under the supervision of the department manager, the candidate must perform office and reception duties to help the nursing and medical staff.
- Reporting to the mental health centre program manager, the community integration advisor will take part in implementing treatment processes set by professionals…
- This position involves working as a professional in the social work field.
- The incumbent will work with adults as well as children and their families.
- Assist the physiotherapists by performing various clinical and technical duties related to patient care to re-establish, maintain or improve patients' level of…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.