$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the direction of the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure the integration of best practices in customer…
- Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and correspondence from oral or dictating machine in assigned hospital areas.
- Perform all administrative support tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the service.
- Create and maintain databases, enter statistics and prepare reports.
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Under the authority of the Director of the New Brunswick Francophone Family Medicine Training Program, the Research Coordinator is responsible for teaching the…
- Responsible for conducting evaluations, psychoeducation, counseling and psychological interventions in a pediatric and adult population, both internally and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.