$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff.
- Reporting to the mental health centre program manager, the community integration advisor will take part in implementing treatment processes set by professionals…
- As part of the Risk Management team with the Vitalité Heath Network, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and promoting activities related to Risk…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Perform all administrative support tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the service.
- Create and maintain databases, enter statistics and prepare reports.
- Under the authority of the Director of the New Brunswick Francophone Family Medicine Training Program, the Research Coordinator is responsible for teaching the…
- Assist the physiotherapists by performing various clinical and technical duties related to patient care to re-establish, maintain or improve patients' level of…
- This position involves working as a professional in the social work field.
- The incumbent will work with adults as well as children and their families.
- Responsible for all aspects of ultrasound examinations conducted within the ultrasound sector, including stress ultrasounds and transesophageal ultrasounds, and…
- This work involves the transcription of health records and correspondence from oral or dictating machine in assigned hospital areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.