$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Perform all the administrative support and reception tasks to onsure the unit of care is functioning well.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- The successful applicant will be responsible for performing a various range of clerical work, including checking staff attendance reports in accordance with the…
- Under the authority of the Regional Director Research, Scientific development, and Training, and the supervision of the Geneticist as well as the Clinic…
- This work involves the transcription of health records and correspondence from oral or dictating machine in assigned hospital areas.
- Reporting to the registered nurse, he/she provides a variety of services to the patients and assists the nursing staff in the execution of their tasks.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the employees who work on the beltline.
- Distribute, collect, verify and correct the menus filled out by the patients.
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Under the administrative authority of the Manager of the Research Support Office and under the scientific supervision of the Senior Research Methodology…
- Performs a series of detailed technical duties related to the decontamination, sterilization, reassembly, function testing, and distribution of medical and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.