$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Perform all the administrative support and reception tasks to onsure the unit of care is functioning well.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the employees who work on the beltline.
- Distribute, collect, verify and correct the menus filled out by the patients.
- Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the successful candidate provides patients with a variety of services and assists the nursing staff in performing…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Performs a series of detailed technical duties related to the decontamination, sterilization, reassembly, function testing, and distribution of medical and/or…
- The incumbent is responsible for interacting with the patient to collect medication information, verify the accuracy of medication preparation, prepare and…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.