$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the successful candidate provides patients with a variety of services and assists the nursing staff in performing…
- Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides administrative support with respect to work schedules, time records and staff replacement.
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit .
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Acquiring, preparing and distributing medications and pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of medication preparation by others and…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.