$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- The main task is to transport patients, specimens and supplies.
- Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room.
- Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the nursing units.
- Under the authority of the Child and Youth Teams Manager, the incumbent will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing services to various clients.
- Under the supervision of the department manager, the candidate must perform office and reception duties to help the nursing and medical staff.
- The Food Services Assistant A will perform a variety of duties related to distributing food to patients such as preparing the conveyor belt stations, assembling…
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Acquires prepare, check and distribute medications and pharmaceutical products.
- High school graduation plus an accredited Pharmacy Technician program/course of…
- Perform all the administrative support tasks to insure the unit of care is functioning well.
- Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the…
- Assist the physiotherapist by doing varioud clinical and technical tasks related tot he treatment of patients in order to retore, maintain or improve the level…
- Under the delegation and supervision of the nurse, the incumbent will deliver comfort care needed by patients in accordance with the facility's philosophy and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.