$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Quality and Patient Safety, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure the integration of best practices in customer…
- The incumbent is responsible for the logistics as well as for the OR medical/surgical and equipment supply process.
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides administrative support with respect to work schedules, time records and staff replacement.
- Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room.
- Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the nursing units.
- Perform all the administrative support tasks to insure the unit of care is functioning well.
- Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the…
- Under the administrative authority of the Manager of the Research Support Office and under the scientific supervision of the Senior Research Methodology…
- The Food Services Assistant A will perform a variety of duties related to distributing food to patients such as preparing the conveyor belt stations, assembling…
- Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit.
- Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit.
- Assist the physiotherapists by performing various clinical and technical duties related to patient care to re-establish, maintain or improve patients' level of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.