$20,000 jobs in Moncton, NB
$14.50 an hour
- Five day schedules with accommodated 6pm-10pm shift times are available..
- Want to earn some extra money?
- Need a flexible job that works around your schedule…
- Backed by a keen sense of responsibility, you will also manage the cash with meticulousness and professionalism.
- Greet customers with enthusiasm and courtesy.
$22.69 an hour
- VIA Rail Canada Inc. est présentement à la recherche de 9 Agent(e)s de ventes au téléphone pour son centre d'appels de Moncton.
- Debut de poste le 17 Avril 2019.
- Looking for part time labourer for precast plant must be able to do heavy lifting.
- Work would be part time right now but full time Monday to Friday come spring.
$17.79 - $19.28 an hour
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Salary: $17.79 to $19.28 /hour.
- You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers.
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt…
- Maintain excellent customer service and checkout area for prompt and accurate processing of the customer’s order.
- Maintains a neat and organized checkout area.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, the Front-Desk Associate will be responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of administrative activity within the…
The Salvation Army NRO
- _Do you have a passion for Thrift?
- As a Store Associate* you are to provide excellent service to guests, sort incoming product, receive donations and assist the…
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year retail or stock experience preferred.
- Organized, Excellent oral communication, Business Equipment and…
$15.30 an hour
- Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience.
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Operate security control room equipment.
- Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
- Flexible to work different shifts including days, evenings, and weekends?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
$14 - $17 an hour
- FULL TIME & PART TIME available.
- Café l’Amiral is looking for friendly, experienced and hard worker.
- Our ideal candidate is a positive, passionate, punctual,…
- They are your “guests”, and you welcome them with warmth, efficiency, and friendliness.
- Set up your work section When necessary.
- Able to work under pressure.
- For those that dream of chocolate……….
- What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating the ultimate, premium guest experience for our chocolate-loving customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.