jobs in Wardsville, ON
You refined by:
$17 - $18 an hour
- Valid Standard First Aid & CPR Level C from WHMIS approved agency.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent, Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Recreation…
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- A&W is a Canadian success story with over 900 franchised restaurants across Canada.
- As an A&W employee you receive:
Kettle Creek Landscaping Limited
St. Thomas, ON
$20 - $25 an hour
- The machine will be located on-site, so candidates must be able to travel to the machine in their personal vehicle.
- We look forward to meeting you!
$35 an hour
- Because of the responsibilities, this position requires the successful candidate to have a valid Ontario driver’s licence (minimum class G2 or G license); a…
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- Process financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals and bill payments as per standardized operating procedures, industry regulations and TD's Code of…
Strathroy & District Chamber of Commerce
$15 - $18 an hour
- Receive calls, take messages, and record correspondence.
- We're hiring - come join our team as a part time Administrative Assistant!
- Location of Job Fair: Strathroy Superstore location; 626 Victoria St, Strathroy, ON N7G 3C1.
- Looking for a part time job?
- We are having a JOB FAIR.
- A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record.
- 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license.
- In this role, you will:
$15.85 an hour
- No driver's license required - you will not be driving the trucks.
- UPS is looking for an outgoing customer service focused individuals to join our team as…
Once Upon A Time Weddings
- \* you must be okay with a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
$22.96 - $25.09 an hour
- Enrolled or completion of Food Service Worker program – College Certificate.
- Answer phones, take messages and track orders.
- Prepare and stock snack carts.
- A valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.
- Operates the Warwick Community Arena and Hall and the Watford Centennial Hall August 15th to April 15th annually.
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.