26 jobs found within 50 km of Strathroy, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Strathroy, ON
- The successful candidate must have access to a reliable car and a valid driver's license to work in the Home Support program.
- This will be accomplished by completing tasks as required to unload trailers, pull pallets to the floor, assist in the processing of merchandise, assisting…
- Acknowledges and greets all customers and maintains a friendly attitude towards all customers.
- Uses tact and courtesy when dealing with difficult customers and…
- School Bus Drivers are also responsible for performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety.
Yurek Pharmacy and Home Healthcare
St. Thomas, ON
- Handles telephone enquiries quickly and courteously without ignoring in-store customers.
- Acknowledges and greets all customers and maintains a friendly attitude…
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Candidates must be friendly, responsible and able to work…
- Valid drivers’ license, insurance and access to a reliable vehicle.
- The Speech Language Pathologist, holds the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to…
- Complete data entry of required patient demographics, requisition information, and other information related to processing test results.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- As an integral part of the health care team, you will encourage, support and promote independence to clients in home and…
$21.82 an hour
- This includes the responsibility to read and understand any/all amendments made to Person Centred Plan, orientation book, face sheets, protocols, duty lists,…
Central Community Health Centre (CCHC)
St. Thomas, ON
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.
- Our inter-professional team coordinates illness prevention, health promotion, educational and support groups based…
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s license with a very good driving record.
- Meet the minimum age requirement to hold a bus driver’s license (21 years of…
$19.60 an hour
- Must have a valid Class 'DZ' Ontario Drivers' licence.
- Receives and processes cash and electronic payments such as credit cards.
$24.37 - $25.20 an hour
- Performs varied tasks to ensure the provision of the Home's housekeeping program for resident’s rooms.
- All prospective employees, volunteers and students will…
$26.43 - $27.24 an hour
- As a valued member of the nursing team, the Personal Support Worker, under the general direction of the Director of Care, and the technical direction of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.