jobs in Strathroy, ON
You refined by:
- Deliver Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest standards of Harvey's established food quality and plating specifications.
Tricube Investment Group Ltd.
$22.50 an hour
- Conduct and/or supervise all on-site activity in accordance with the specifications of Tricube and the Residential tenancies Act.
- Part-time hours: 20 per week.
$14 an hour
- We are hiring for Crew Members at our TIM HORTONS ONroute location!
- Meal Allowance $13 per shift.
- Starting at $14.00 per hour (Shift Premium of $0.50).
- A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store, ensures Customer safety near the store entrance.
- A Pharmacy Sales Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager…
- A Produce Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
- Responsible to bring forward and work daily with the manager to ensure club cleanliness and facility requirements are met as per Health and Safety Standards as…
- Prepares bakery merchandise by accurately following thawing and baking guidelines to ensure the quality and visual appearance of Bakery Department merchandise,…
- Applicants must present as professional communicators, in particular when answering the telephone.
- Data entry using industry specific software — employer will…
$14 an hour
- Arrange for and conduct interviews as part of research, for publication or for broadcast.
- Receive, analyze and verify copy for accuracy.
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
- Register patients for Emergency, Outpatients, Surgical Day Care and Inpatients and Remote Registration of patients for Four Counties Health Services using…
$22.16 - $23.75 an hour
- You will be the first point of contact with hospital staff for staffing and scheduling inquiries.
- LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities…
- Assist in transporting caskets from vehicle to facility.
- Must be compassionate and personable as families/loved ones may be present onsite.
$21 an hour
- A reminder than Canadian Winters are hard – winter boots, coat, toque, and gloves are provided after successful first shift.
- Participate in Local Store Marketing as needed Follow all Harvey's standards as outlined by the GM and Harvey's brand executives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.