- Ability to give guests a fantastic and memorable experience.
- ROLE: To create memorable experiences with attentive service, product knowledge, fun and passion.
- Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, irate customers and wrong orders is part of a banquet captain's job.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.).
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.