jobs in St. John's, NL
You refined by:
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.).
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit.
- To maintain the dish area in a good state of organization, repair and sanitation.
- To provide all areas of the restaurant with clean, sanitized dishware on a…
- To provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- You will supervise the cash handling procedures for all bar and service team members as well as provide Home Office support and communication for banking,…
- Ability to give guests a fantastic and memorable experience.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and engaging personality.
- Outstanding, proactive guest service skills.
- Responding to guest inquiries for meeting and event space.
- Event Execution (includes all organization to prepare in advance for each event and ensuring…
- Any other duties as required to cater to the needs of your clients and provide optimal service in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.