jobs in Sarnia, ON
Lambton Shores, ON
St. Clair, ON
$14 - $16 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings.
$15 an hour
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Contact us today to learn more about Relocation Program for Registered Acupuncturists - Sarnia.
- Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict…
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse must have current Ontario professional license, in good standing with your respective college.
$14 an hour
- In support of a diverse and inclusive college community, Lambton College welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons,…
- Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager & Manufacturing Supervisor, the Manufacturing Technician Lead will successfully lead manufacturing activities and aid…
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to operate plant specific machinery;
- Power Engineering, Trades certification or equivalent experience would be considered…
- O’Connor Electric* is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities in the recruitment…
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and customers.
- Ensure customers are served in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Comply with Food Code of Practice.
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and manage all inbound telephone calls.
- This role of the Team Coordinator ensures the scheduling of Nurses, service…
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- ClearCare is web-based platform solves problems for all of the constituents involved in home care: family members, caregivers, seniors, agency staff and the…
SOS PERSONNEL (SARNIA) INC.
$14.50 an hour
* $14.50 per hour * Stocking shelves * Customer service * Handling cash * Inventory Job Type:…
$18 an hour
- Embr Events, Canada's No.1 leading experiential marketing agency is seeking out new, upbeat and outgoing Brand Ambassadors to join our fast growing and…
- Answer telephone, ensuring that appropriate telephone etiquette is observed at all times and referring to a pharmacist when necessary.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel.
- Ideally have performed one of the following roles: OTA,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.