jobs in Sarnia, ON
You refined by:
Sarnia, ON (undo)
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor.
- Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Add joy to our customers’ lives.
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- A fourth class Operating Engineer certification ticket or higher.
- Rewarding pension and savings plans.
- You will spend almost all your time working with Cash 4 You’s most important asset, our customers, in person and over the phone.
- Cash 4 You | The CSSR Role*.
$19 - $20 an hour
- We empower and educate our customers with best practice tools and support solutions, serving as ClearCare’s product representatives by investigating, diagnosing…
The Rapids Veterinary Hospital
- This position is an active position which involves movement from the front desk regularly.
- The Rapids Veterinary Hospital is currently recruiting for a…
- That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House.
- How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily…
- This includes using techniques and strategies to communicate “I care and I respect you,” providing information in a way patients and families can understand,…
- Palletize orders with more than 5 boxes.
- Processes incoming stock and puts away in designated locations.
- Processes Inbound Transfers, UPS, FedX or any incoming…
Canada Steel Service Centre - Sarnia
$16 - $17 an hour
- Valid G license, the ability to work well with others, self starter and punctuality are some of the things we are looking for in our employees .
- Applicant must be available to all shifts.
- We are hiring for 2 outlets in our food service location.
- Experience with Tim Hortons is preferred but we will also…
- The successful candidate will provide support to the sustaining capital project performance evaluation as well as the development and approval of business cases…
- Bartenders and Servers with atleast three years of bartending experience.
- Should be able to do closes.
$32,000 - $35,000 a year
- Ready to accelerate your career while making a lasting social impact.
- University degree or college diploma.
- A Certified B Corporation that helps non-profits use…
- A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Indigo is the world’s first cultural department store — a physical and digital place inspired by and filled with books, ideas, beautifully designed products, and the creative people who make it happen