- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel.
- Ideally have performed one of the following roles: OTA,…
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- ClearCare is web-based platform solves problems for all of the constituents involved in home care: family members, caregivers, seniors, agency staff and the…
- Food Safety/Alcohol Service certification is an asset.
- Training: (to be provided prior to your first day in field).
- Access to a vehicle is an asset.
- Attend a majority of the Sarnia Sting home games.
- This position requires regular evening and weekend work, as dictated by the Sarnia Sting home calendar for the…
- Canadian Tire Sarnia is hiring Part Time staff for the Automotive Parts Department.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
$14.40 an hour
- As a member of the patient care team, you will perform day to day administrative tasks and will respond to patient inquiries on the phone or in person.
- Acts as an ambassador for the My Club Rewards loyalty program, promoting the program, enrolling guests and processing.
- Greets, welcomes and engages with guests.
St.Paul's Outreach Foundation
$28 an hour
- A valid driver’s licence and your own motor vehicle are required.
- For a more detailed account of the Job Description please make a request through the email…
- Operates one or more of the following machines or performs the task that includes:
- Metal Fabrication, TIG welding and or Warehouse experience.
YMCA of Southwestern Ontario
$14 an hour
- Consistently work towards meeting and exceeding standards as defined by the YMCA: Priority S.A.M. evaluation program.
- Deadline is December 3 2019.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
$14 - $18 an hour
- Implementing sales strategies and understanding of customer service.
- Both Full Time and Part Time Positions Available.*.
- Handle any and all escalations.
- Answer telephone, ensuring that appropriate telephone etiquette is observed at all times and referring to a pharmacist when necessary.
$16 an hour
- CES has a client in the Petrollia area that is looking for Production workers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- CSA Safety shoes are required.
The Achievement Centre
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred).
- Leadership style based on ability to motivate others.
- Comfortable developing new business relationships.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) offers a full cycle recruitment desk with emphasis in the Engineering and IT industries.