jobs in Sarnia, ON
You refined by:
Sarnia, ON (undo)
- Possessing and maintaining a valid driver’s license.
- Successful applicants will participate in an intensive paid training program that includes 7 weeks (5 weeks…
MPW Chartered Professional Accountants LLP
- Assist with various firm bookkeeping functions including client billing and processing payments.
- Provide administrative support to Partner and team members.
- The Mobile Sales Specialist will offer customers the complete solution to all their technology needs through understanding individual customer requirements &…
Sarnia Cat Sitter
$14 - $20 an hour
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Posses current Pet First Aid/CRP certificate or willingness to complete prior to first…
- Position requires someone who can build and embrace partnerships with educators, families, children, and the community.
- Our pedagogical leaders partner in the.
Aamjiwnaang First Nation
- Must possess and maintain a valid ‘G’ Province of Ontario Drivers licence, clean driving.
- Cleaning, ensuring valid Commercial vehicle Operating Registration…
North Lambton Community Health Centre
$18 an hour
- A Degree or Diploma in Health Promotion or Child and Youth Worker or Early Childhood Educator, or a related discipline.
- North Lambton Community Health Centre*.
Aamjiwnaang First Nation
- Interested Community Member to join the.
- And Council for the development of Governance.
- With a mandate to receive direction from Chief.
$15 an hour
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Central Machine & Marine
- This is a diverse environment that involves both marine and petrochemical industries in breakdown emergency repair as well as new local construction projects.
- + Valid Driver's License and driver's abstract required.
- + Journeyman ticket / Red seal / Blue seal certification would be an asset.
- Ensures proper ordering, purchasing and inventory control, develops and implements strategic plans to achieve projected gross margin.
- Access to Skype and YouTube for meetings and training tools.
- We offer attractive payment and performance-based bonus system.*.
Tee Jay Electrical & Instrumentation Services Ltd
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Relative diploma or trade certification.
- Develop project specific I&TP’s by referencing and reviewing Client Specifications and Job Scope requirements.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Provide equally effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At CN, we take pride in being regarded internationally as one of the best-performing transportation and logistics companies.