jobs in Saint-leonard, QC
- Initiate projects, define and document scope, develop project plans, monitor and control projects from start to end.
- PMP or other PM certification is an asset.
- As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a given project through the entire lifecycle, collaborating with diverse teams across digital,…
- Communicate project scope, resource, schedule and risks to program sponsors, business customers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or similar.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle is mandatory.
- Lead all project related communication with customer head office, store management, store staff and teams.
$84,040 - $100,379 a year
- Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMP) and/or LEED professional certification, an asset.
- Permit holding member in good standing of the Ordre…
$55,000 - $68,000 a year
- Complete Design Calls with customers and have the ability to fully understand the client's vision.
- Be creative in finding solutions to keep customers happy…
- Accurately define the client’s needs as well as develop a scope of work and developmental timeline for internal programming team to follow.
- Bachelor's degree in a pertinent field (marketing, business, event management).
- Develop and track daily schedules for each project.
- What you’ll do with us*.
- Documentation ranges from developing communications strategy plans designing resource and project plans providing status reports submitting and tracking change…
- The individual must be bilingual, dynamic and able to handle responsibilities to project manage and execute the construction of all projects.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Automated Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering, or any other…
Derrig and Talbot Inc
Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC
- Assister dans la gestion des projets en cours en veillant au respect des délais, des coûts et de la qualité.
- Établir et entretenir des relations de travail avec…
- Executing Project Management tasks associated with assigned Client engagements including, but not limited to, forecasting of booked revenue, tracking project…
- Work with Program manager, team leads, subject-matter experts and customers to develop and deliver training programs globally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Collaborate with Graphics in the design and development of communication material – internal and client.
- Other duties – letters, printing, filing, meeting set…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.