jobs in Rosemont, ON
$21.53 an hour
- The County of Simcoe is responsible for a range of municipal services which include social housing, land ambulance and emergency planning, environmental…
- Under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor, the Cook is responsible for ensuring that all meals and nourishments are prepared and served in a safe,…
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Strong computer and register skills.
- Maintain and control the cash register in the dispensary in accordance with cash handling policies and procedures.
- Assist pharmacist in coordinating call backs.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.