jobs in Rosemont, ON
You refined by:
Headwaters Health Care Centre (undo)
- Responsibilities include receiving, verification, ordering, counting, delivery and the replenishment of all supplies for central stores and for the JIT program.
- A Baccalaureate or Masters Degree (preferred) in health administration, health sciences, health information, health policy or equivalent.
- Front desk representation by phone, mail and email communication, answering inquiries and providing assistance as needed, or forwarding the requests to the…
- Ability to lift and pull heavy or awkward objects that weigh 20 kilos or more several times a day.
- Knowledge of disinfecting and cleaning methods (preferred).
- Current Food Handler’s Training Certificate.
- Responsible for the preparation of hot food/cold food for patient meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner and all…
- Georgian Bay General Hospital offers services comparable to other community hospitals in the province supporting the general health care needs of our patients.
- Baccalaureate Degree in a health related discipline or equivalent.
- The HSC will also communicate effectively in all interactions with an inter-professional team…
- The Privacy Officer is responsible for managing the privacy program, ensuring that all aspects of the program align with the organizational vision, mission and…
- You must have access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Attend all training sessions, conference calls and webinar sessions for the…
- Create HHCC version of the regional Project work plans in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders, including regional and local leaders, to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.