jobs in Princeton, ON
- Health Food Safety Certification (preferred).
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Busy Bunker Bar and Grill, and banquet event facility.
- Prevent the loss of the restaurant’s liquor license.
- Serves alcohol to guests following provincial and local liquor laws and.
- Bartender” in the Subject line.
$14 an hour
- Processing cash, credit and debit card transactions.
- Health Food Safety Certification (Preferred).
- Merchandise sales and inventory control.
- Health Food Safety Certification considered an asset (preferred).
- Guest with a positive and friendly experience.
- Location: New Dundee, Ontario, Canada.
- Three years’ post secondary education leading to a culinary certificate or diploma.
- Assist with the development and implementation of dishes and menus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.