jobs in Princeton, ON
You refined by:
- This is an entry level position that will be involved in various aspects of golf.
- Although this position is entry level, it is an integral position.
- Health Food Safety Certification (preferred).
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Busy Bunker Bar and Grill, and banquet event facility.
- Responsible for cash and may be required to prepared cash deposits correctly.
- Is willing to attain the Safe Food Handling Certification.
$14 an hour
- Processing cash, credit and debit card transactions.
- Health Food Safety Certification (Preferred).
- Merchandise sales and inventory control.
$14.00 - $16.50 an hour
- Assist in the receiving and merchandising of pro shop merchandise.
- Assist in the operation of all internal leagues and member events.
- Prevent the loss of the restaurant’s liquor license.
- Serves alcohol to guests following provincial and local liquor laws and.
- Bartender” in the Subject line.
- Health Food Safety Certification considered an asset (preferred).
- Guest with a positive and friendly experience.
- Look forward to hearing from you!
- Three years’ post secondary education leading to a culinary certificate or diploma.
- Assist with the development and implementation of dishes and menus.
- Safe Food Handling Certification or the like.
- A diploma or degree or attaining one is an asset.
- Assists in ordering, receiving and inventories of food.
- Brant Valley is looking for a short order cook to join our team.
- Customer Support including taking payments and serving.
- Full Time / Part Time, Seasonal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.