jobs in Princeton, ON
- Earn $0.40-$0.75 USD per video minute.
- You'll get to watch a wide variety of video content (TV, movies, university lectures, and more!).
$15 an hour
- The various business segments in which Intelcom operates are the following: traditional deliveries (B2B), Last-Mile (e-commerce) and dedicated services …
$17 an hour
- Selling products, customer service; interacting with customers, providing assistance to all customers and store staff about products.
$23.59 - $24.16 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to develop position working relationships within a team to contribute to a positive work life.
- Posted on: December 03, 2019.
$23.39 - $26.58 an hour
- Ability to write correspondence; complete forms, bank deposit slips and internal count forms, purchase and cheque requisitions; maintain records; and record…
$14 an hour
- Create engaging blog and social media content and engage in groups.
- Work with the Manager to create strategies and implement social media campaigns.
Cambridge Association of REALTORS Inc.
$17.50 an hour
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills, social media awareness, be positive, have a pleasant demeanor, be a team player, have a professional telephone manner,…
$14 an hour
- Demonstrated commitment and understanding of human rights, equity, diversity and inclusion with the ability to communicate and work effectively inter-culturally…
- Physically able to perform the normal duties of the job, which includes: mopping of floors, vacuuming, bending, lifting, walking throughout shift, wiping…
- You know your way around a computer and can easily multitask between numerous internal platforms while dealing indirectly with your customers and directly with…
- Smart Serve Certification and being of legal age to serve alcohol in fully licensed theatres would be an asset.
- You possess superior communication skills.
Brantford Power Inc.
$31.27 - $34.74 an hour
- With a customer-orientated attitude, the CCR will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to a variety of telephone and email…
$20.32 - $21.55 an hour
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid Emergency First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, and Safe Food Handling Practices Certificate.
Norfolk County, ON
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills are preferred and office reception experience is strongly preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.