jobs in Port Hawkesbury, NS
- Inspect and verify incoming parts against paperwork or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged parts.
- Previous Manufacturing experience an asset.
- The Mobile Maintenance Planner is responsible for optimizing, and monitoring compliance to, the preventative maintenance program and schedules of a fleet of…
$14 an hour
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada (Canadian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a valid work permit).
- Completing daily electronic call logs.
- Priority will be given to applicants with Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic certification, 5+ years mobile maintenance planning experience, SAP system expertise, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.