jobs in Pembroke, ON
You refined by:
Reimer Associates Inc.
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- As a 'working' General Manager, the individual will have comprehensive knowledge of cross border movement and experience in client and business development,…
Travel Counselor Location Canada>Ontario>Virtual Location It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job…
- Accounting degree with a Canadian or US accounting designation.
- Monitor the firm's compliance with federal (Canadian and US), provincial and state tax laws and…
$35,000 - $55,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will excel in trouble shooting, installation, possess good mechanical skills and be able to successfully work with a wide range of customers…
Synercapital Asset Managment
$14 an hour
- The candidate should perform cleaning and other miscellaneous duties to ensure that the buildings are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary condition.
MacEwen Agricentre Inc.
- Clear and valid drivers license.
- Ability to qualify for a fork lift license.
- The Yard Worker is responsible for assisting loading, unloading product, assisting…
- Current qualification as a chef and in possession of a Food Service Supervisors certificate;
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with residents and…
- Successful completion of post secondary diploma or certificate program in financial management or bookkeeping;
- Oversees and co-ordinates front desk staff;
Irving Big Stop
- As part of a large kitchen team, and under the supervision of the kitchen manager, shift supervisors are responsible for overseeing the safe preparation and…
Wellspring Dental Deep River
Deep River, ON
- Proven leadership results with leading, coaching and developing teams.
- Drive new patient flow through implementation of internal and external practice marketing…
Access Healthcare Services Inc.
- Vehicle required Valid Drivers License.
- PSW-DSW Certificate, Successful first year nursing completion.
- Use of an insured reliable vehicle.
- Possession of valid driver’s license.
- Forklift license would be an asset.
- When applicable, work with the program office to coordinate the creation and release…
- Must have a valid OMVIC Licensed and a valid Ontario Drivers License.
- In addition, the General Manager will coach to motivate and lead the management, sales and…
Napa Auto Parts Pembroke
- You must also be reliable and dependable whom also carry a clean valid driver's licence.
- Stocking & distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for effectively selling Just Cozy products to our customers and for creating a well merchandised and fun place for our…
- You hold a degree in a relevant discipline and have a minimum of 7 years labour and employee relations experience, ideally in highly regulated industries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.