jobs in Nobleford, AB
$15 an hour
- Actively reach out to customers within the store to drive traffic to the location.
- Gain benefits by achieving status within the Mobile Expert Program (Loblaw's…
L A Satellite
$1,700 - $3,300 a month
- Maintain a valid drivers license.
- Design and implement sales and marketing strategies, optimizing market potential.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile.
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register.
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the…
- This allows you to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales and keep your number of referral customers at an all-time high.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Must carry a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and advise customers of the benefits and uses of our goods and services.
- Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales.
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll…
- The Sales Associate will support the Store Management Team by generating sales, conducting housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, POS operations and…
- If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process.
- Conduct sales calls for new business and making timely renewal calls for existing customer business.
- General Insurance Level 1 License an asset.
- Use sales techniques such as suggestive selling to secure maximum sales.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, RRSP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.