jobs in Newmarket, ON
You refined by:
Concord, ON (undo)
Saddlebrook Management Consultants Inc.
- Our firm offers a full service to the development industry with a staff of over fifty experienced employees.
- Assist in project planning and scheduling using MS…
- If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext. 1236.
My Blue Umbrella
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Taking telephone inquiries and then troubleshooting and solving PC hardware, software, or network problems;
- My Blue Umbrella is looking for a Service Technician…
Ram Iron & Metal Inc.
- Valid Lift Truck Certificate is an asset.
- If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process._.
$34 an hour
- Attend authorized training in order to develop and/or maintain relevant job-related knowledge, techniques, skills, and/or certification.
$19 - $20 an hour
- Looking for G Class Drivers for a company in Concord to deliver packages must be able to lift and know how to read maps.
$30 an hour
- Ontario Certificate of Apprenticeship (Mould Maker).
- Repair and test moulds and tooling by lay out, setting up, machining and finishing metal stock.
- Greet and register all visitors, customers and contractors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
$14.70 an hour
- In this Data Entry Role, you will be responsible for data entry of Invoices, scanning, auditing, within a warehouse environment.
Sartrex Power Control
$17 an hour
- Answer switchboard and direct calls.
- Greet customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 4:30.
$18 - $22 an hour
- Must have a valid G license.
- Must have Water Distribution License.
- Certify & Install Backflow Preventor Fire Hydrant Repair Flushing & Swabbing Hydrostatic…
Canadian Gift Concept
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Completing administrative duties (i.e., managing internal communications, scheduling appointments, data entry for customer orders).
- What skills you will need:
LUXEME KITCHENS INC.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and answer all incoming calls and assist them as needed.
- College Diploma or High school diploma or Certificate in…
Delta Urban Inc.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Prepare development applications to ensure governmental compliance e.g. Official Plan Amendments (compliance with city policy), Zoning By-law Amendments …
- All Applicants Must be eligible to work in Canada *.
- Experience in basic fabric cutting is preferred and would be happy to train layout of fabric and cutting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.