jobs in Newmarket, ON
- The Social Services Coordinator will have a degree in Social Work or a diploma in Social Service Work specializing in gerontology.
- They have the right attitude;
Defeat Depression (Barrie)
- With support from volunteers and Mood Disorders Society of Canada’s staff, you will be a part of something truly extraordinary in your community.
- Respond to volunteer recruitment inquiries i.e. application forms, program info, etc.
- General office duties such as telephoning, faxing, shredding, photocopying…
- Provide friendly and courteous service to prospective donors.
- Offer relevant, and accurate information on Canadian Blood Services programs and initiatives.
COPE Service Dogs
- One shift of shadowing an experienced driver.
- Transport dogs to designated locations for Canines in the Classroom and Refinement Training in Barrie and Innisfil…
- As a Sponsorship Lead, you are self-motivated, strategic, and have community knowledge/connections.
- These resources will benefit volunteers, participants, and…
- Meet with a local volunteer to decide on your Volunteer Placement.
- Complete mandatory Safe Guide Training within 6 months of submitting application.
- Using your personal and professional networks, you will assist in promotion and recruitment for the Relay For Life event by collaborating with your Canadian…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.