55 jobs found within 50 km of Newmarket, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Newmarket, ON
jobs in Newmarket, ON
$1,000 - $1,200 a week
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Fork Lift/Telehandler license an asset.
- Interacting with all customers and staff on event day in a professional and efficient…
Environmental Pest Control
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
- Boating license preferred, but NOT required.
- Operating a motor vehicle and other specialized trade equipment.
$41.96 - $46.98 an hour
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle or the ability to travel in a timely and efficient manner to locations within and outside the health unit district.
Ministère de la Formation et des Collèges et Unive...
$1,259 - $1,566 a week
- You have knowledge of the principles of community development and the range of employment and training programs that are in place.
- Filing and other administrative support such as data entry, answering the phone, photocopying and organizing binders.
- Good verbal and written communication.
$14.40 - $15.40 an hour
- As a member of the patient care team, you will perform day to day administrative tasks and will respond to patient inquiries on the phone or in person.
$14 an hour
- Cosmetic Assemblers* will complete light assembly tasks, pick and pack orders and complete sorting duties on either straight days or straighter afternoons.
$18 - $25 an hour
- Able to work well with others.
- Some previous carpentry background or experience is an asset.
- Compensation will be based on candidate but you can expect between …
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to answer client requests in person, on the phone and by email.
Barrie Chronic Pain Clinic
- The medical administrative assistant will be responsible for all front-desk responsibilities (including, but not limited to: answering phones, retrieving…
- + Valid Ontario driver’s license is an asset.
- Responsible for carrying out Stages 2-4 archaeological field work under the direction of experienced…
- You’ll welcome them (and their pets!) to the store, facilitate an easy check out process as a cashier and ensure that they found everything they needed.
$16.61 an hour
- A valid class G driver's license and reliable transportation is an asset.
- This program assists high school aged youth with varying abilities to learn social and…
$40,000 - $70,000 a year
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission, Permanent.
- Or Business Administration program and be registered to pursue their studies in the upcoming fall semester.
- In addition, you will actively participate in local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.