jobs in Newmarket, ON
$700 a week
- Drivers must also provide a CPR certificate within the first 3 months of employment.
- Candidates must have a clean driver abstract (3 year uncertified) and we…
$15 - $34 an hour
- Nutrafarms, Barrie is looking for positive, outgoing individuals that can support our local Ontario farmers with this great awareness campaign.*.
$14 - $15 an hour
- Handle cash, debit card, and credit card transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Greet guests and provide excellent guest service.
- Answer telephone, greet visitors, and receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Preparing data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information;…
- I am looking for someone that can help me enter data for a personal business.
- Great job for students or retirees looking to make something a little extra when…
$14.00 - $24.61 an hour
- If you require an accommodation, please advise our Human Resources Representatives.*.
- Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and…
- Acting as first point of contact for students, faculty, and clients, (in person, email and telephone) to respond to inquiries, provide information, schedule…
- We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable, learns quickly, can multi task and works well in a fast paced environment.
- Assets include the Veterinary Assistant certification, knowledge of Cornerstone software, and experience with animals.
- Veterinary Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Welcome and register guests arriving, follow policy and procedures regarding billing and standards.
- Assign rooms for groups that require special attention (i.e.…
- 20% Discount at Recipe Unlimited Corporation group of restaurants (restrictions apply).
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Rapid City Transportation (RCT) is a best-in-class, multicultural and multilingual provider of non-emergency medical transportation services