jobs in Newmarket, ON
$61,104 - $69,386 a year
- Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support including handling sensitive political and…
$28.02 - $30.46 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Reporting to the Supervisor of Operations and Maintenance,…
$30.65 - $33.33 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Reporting to the Program Manager, Maintenance, is responsible for…
$37.42 - $40.67 an hour
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Hostel Programs, is responsible for implementing and delivering financial and support services Housing with Supports, the Emergency…
$34.48 - $37.48 an hour
- Reporting to the Program Manager, Human Services Integration and under the guidance and direction of senior staff, is responsible for research, analysis,…
$32.31 - $35.10 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
- Reporting to the Supervisor Technical, Operations Waste…
$100,633 - $114,288 a year
- Degree from a recognized university with specialization in Human Resources or Labour Relations or equivalent education and experience.
$29.47 - $32.03 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s licence and reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
- Reporting to the Manager, Child and Family Health, and under the…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.