jobs in Newmarket, ON
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- Provincial Security Guard license (where required).
- Must be able to develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals…
- A Produce Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
- Must have a valid and full provincial Driver’s License.
- All TLE Associates must complete the required in-store Certification program.
- MO:07:00 am - 11:00 pm.
- A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills…
- Writing/securing merchandise price information on small to medium sized signs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.