46 jobs found within 50 km of Newmarket, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Newmarket, ON
University Health Network
jobs in Newmarket, ON
- We are seeking to identify a qualified candidate to join a team of scientific and clinical investigators as a Research Technician I in the Cell and Molecular…
- This may include: conducting telephone and/or clinical recruitment interviews to collect participant data using established criteria; providing detailed notes…
- The Research Clerk will utilize their effective communication skills to perform patient intake activities, to disseminate information to our multidisciplinary…
- As an integral member of the Health and Safety department, the primary responsibilities of the Safety Officer include: performing safety duties and coordinating…
- At minimum, Bachelor’s Degree in health-related field or science-related discipline (e.g. health sciences, biomedical sciences, engineering).
- The GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 1 exercises some judgment or decision-making to provide secretarial and clerical services, in support of administrative and…
- The Patient Flow Coordinator (PFC) performs the following responsibilities: transcribing physician orders; making appointments for tests and answering patient…
- As a member of the Nutrition Services Department, the principal responsibilities of the NUTRITION PORTER, INVENTORY NDC include: filling orders for multiple…
- The Administrative Assistant I exercises moderate judgement and decision making to provide administrative services, including: coordinating and maintaining…
$33.45 - $41.81 an hour
- The Drug Development Program at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is the largest new drug development program in Canada.
- Proven ability to build and lead a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.