jobs in Newmarket, ON
- Patient Access Associate Level 1 will be first contact for patients and will provide customer services for internal and external customers.
- The Program Clerical Support is a member of the team who works under the direct supervision of the Manager/Team Leader or delegate in performing clerical,…
- College diploma or University Degree in the field of Computers/Technology.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written information in a clear, friendly, detailed…
- Current CPR certification considered an asset.
- Demonstrated keyboarding skills – 50 words per minute.
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration OR evidence of…
- Responsibilities include recruitment of study participants (e.g. identify and screen potential eligible patients, obtain informed consent); coordination of…
- The Accounting Clerk-Patient Representative follows the patient account, from admission through to collection of payment.
- Developing, managing and maintaining the Foundation website and social platforms, updating content, and including regular measurement and analytics, enabling…
- Demonstrates a commitment to a safe environment for staff, patients and families by working in compliance with hospital related policies, health and safety…
- Minimum two (2) years current relevant OR experience preferred.
- The Registered Practical Nurse works within the Standards of Nursing practice as laid down by…
- Assist in the creation and implementation of individual donor stewardship plans.
- The Officer plays a leadership role with colleagues across the Foundation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.