jobs in Newmarket, ON
- Assist with the development of automated test plans.
- Create plans for, update, and execute QA testing.
- Support programming testing tools for internal use.
- Assist in the development of communications, reporting, and metrics, as well as monitor the shared incident reporting mailbox.
- What do you need to succeed?
- A world-class training program in financial services.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves all inquiries as required, and collaborates with other Team members.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain business tools/ applications to enable report development.
- Collaborate with Director and Senior Managers, PSI to…
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute – Professional in Business Analysis (PMI – PBA) Certification, CFA.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Lead and facilitate complex group meetings for technical design, decision making…
- Active in the local community, developing a solid network in the local community.
- Implement contact and relationship building strategies, and support new client…
- Lead the development of new application(s) supporting the processing of Wire Payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical area of study (computer science,…
- MA/MS degree or certification in Design (e.g.
- Represent the Digital Product Design practice at a leadership level within cross-functional product teams and with…
- As a Sales Support Representative within the Field Sales - Sales Support Team, you will be responsible to support Field Sales Advisors and the Management Team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.