jobs in Newmarket, ON
22 jobs found within 50 km of Newmarket, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Newmarket, ON
- Through our hands-on Summer Internship Program (SIP), you will gain valuable insight into our Global operations business.
- What will you actually be doing?
- Aid in creating playbooks and presentations for Senior Management.
- Organize and facilitate meetings related to product development, asset management, design…
- MA/MS degree or certification in Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Studies, Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product,…
- Help support the development and execution of communications within the area.
- Support and assist in the development of end-user documentation and training.
- Candidates must be in their first year of a two-year MBA or equivalent program and should have had at least two years of full-time work experience prior to…
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian co-op program from a post-secondary institution with a focus on business, commerce, or operations.
- What do you need to succeed?
- Act as a subject matter expert for conceptual and technical design, development, and implementation.
- Production design assistance with ongoing design projects,…
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited University.
- Assist in investigate and identify (inputs to)processes and procedures and…
- Assist with the transition of projects from development to support.
- Understanding of Risk Assessment & Quantification methodologies.
- Monitor resource forecasting, other costs, and use of generic resources to ensure that project funds and project forecasts are comparable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.