jobs in Newmarket, ON
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Identify needs and provide tailored financial advice and solutions to clients,…
- Monitor resource forecasting, other costs, and use of generic resources to ensure that project funds and project forecasts are comparable.
- Help support the development and execution of communications within the area.
- Support and assist in the development of end-user documentation and training.
- Continuous learner with a deep curiosity about his/her diverse customers and keeps up to date with changes in client needs, procedures and products.
- Assist with the development of automated test plans.
- Create plans for, update, and execute QA testing.
- Support programming testing tools for internal use.
- Knowledge of design, development, and implementation utilizing current analytics technologies and architecture, as well as data warehouse concepts and…
- Act as a subject matter expert for conceptual and technical design, development, and implementation.
- Production design assistance with ongoing design projects,…
- MA/MS degree or certification in Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Studies, Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product,…
- Assist in the development of communications, reporting, and metrics, as well as monitor the shared incident reporting mailbox.
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian co-op program from a post-secondary institution with a focus on business, commerce, or operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.