jobs in Newmarket, ON
You refined by:
- Serving shifts and bartending shifts available.
- Canadian-owned and operated, offering services such as personal support, homemaking, respite care, palliative care, nursing, foot care and community clinics.
Homebase Canada Inc
$14 an hour
- Looking for someone photocopy files and upload them to google drive.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- Must have general computer skills.
360 HR Services
$14 an hour
- Q2 Management welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Positions are well suited to someone who may be semi retired, or a post…
$61,104 - $69,386 a year
- Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support including handling sensitive political and…
$28.02 - $30.46 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Reporting to the Supervisor of Operations and Maintenance,…
$37.42 - $40.67 an hour
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Hostel Programs, is responsible for implementing and delivering financial and support services Housing with Supports, the Emergency…
$30.65 - $33.33 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Reporting to the Program Manager, Maintenance, is responsible for…
$15.44 - $16.38 an hour
- Responsible for providing cashier/receptionist services at Gorman Outdoor Pool including providing general information to the public; processing admissions and,…
$34.48 - $37.48 an hour
- Reporting to the Program Manager, Human Services Integration and under the guidance and direction of senior staff, is responsible for research, analysis,…
$32.31 - $35.10 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
- Reporting to the Supervisor Technical, Operations Waste…
$560 a week
- Warehouse Employees will put away stock and pick orders.
- Sort, warehouse, stage, and load/unload cartons in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner.
- Successful completion of required training program within designated time limits.
- It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to…
$100,633 - $114,288 a year
- Degree from a recognized university with specialization in Human Resources or Labour Relations or equivalent education and experience.
Gum Products International
- The successful candidate has a degree or diploma in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration and is in the process of achieving a professional…
MSB Mechanical Ltd.
$32,000 - $37,500 a year
- MSB Mechanical Ltd.* is seeking a highly organized and motivated individual to join our team in Newmarket to act as an Administrative Assistant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.