jobs in Newmarket, ON
You refined by:
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.
City Electric Supply Canada
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Must have a valid ‘G’ license.
- The candidate is expected to address the needs and realities of customers to earn their trust and build a long-standing…
- The Mobility Wireless Support Rep processes orders and responds to inquiries from customers and internal staff regarding account maintenance issues as well as…
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Powell Group of Companies is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with…
$32.31 - $35.10 an hour
- Makes inquiries to gain relevant information and assesses suitability and/or determines eligibility based on legislation and program funding for York Region and…
$45.22 - $49.16 an hour
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and a reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in developing, implementing and…
$107,874 - $126,846 a year
- Minimum three (3) years’ of demonstrated experience in communications, development and implementation of communication plans and demonstrated minimum of one (1)…
$100,633 - $114,288 a year
- Successful completion of a Community College diploma in Social Work, Social Science, or a related program or approved equivalent combination of education or…
$46.30 - $50.31 an hour
- Demonstrated project management, change management and process improvement knowledge and experience to lead and coordinate multiple project teams with various…
$32.77 an hour
- Answer telephone calls on the non-emergency, ‘dedicated’ and internal police lines and take the appropriate action (i.e.
- Successfully pass the training program.
$57,239 - $67,267 a year
- The Administrative Assistant 3 will report to the Division Chief, Fire and will provide a variety of administrative and program related duties.
$36.00 - $39.15 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “DZ” driver’s licence free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
- We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing…
Medical Eye Consultants
$16 - $18 an hour
- Answering office phone calls & confirming/rescheduling office appointments.
- This opportunity will permit for further career development and progress.*.
$36.49 - $39.66 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s licence free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
- Minimum class 1 Certification in Water Distribution and Supply…
$19 - $24 an hour
- Discount program with local vendors.
- Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Summit Veterinary Pharmacy
- If you require any accommodation at any point in the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Human Resources Department._.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.