jobs in Moncton, NB
- Perform all the administrative support and reception tasks to onsure the unit of care is functioning well.
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the…
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification and must maintain the certification;
- Recognized postsecondary technical rehabilitation program of more than one year and…
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
- The main task is to transport patients, specimens and supplies.
- Bachelor's degree in the healthcare field or any combination of education and experience deemed equivalent;
- Master's degree would be considered an asset;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by executing current manual labor requiring a physical effort in the environmental service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Under the authority of the Regional Director Research, Scientific development, and Training, and the supervision of the Geneticist as well as the Clinic…
- High school graduation plus an accredited Pharmacy Technician program/course of over six months and up to one year;
- Resource fulness and demonstrated initiative;
- The Food Services Assistant A will perform a variety of duties related to distributing food to patients such as…
- Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room.
- Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the nursing units.
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.