jobs in Moncton, NB
- Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff.
- Recognized postsecondary rehabilitation technical training program of one to two years in length;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité…
- Postsecondary training of at least one year in the field of administrative support with medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- BLS (basic life support) certificate and maintenance of certification;
- Strong interest in becoming more knowledgeable;
- Administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, or the equivalent that includes Medical Terminology and Transcription courses;
- Under the authority of the Director of the New Brunswick Francophone Family Medicine Training Program, the Research Coordinator is responsible for teaching the…
- Establish therapeutic menus based on individual care plans (eg, renal patterns, carbohydrate count, diabetic pattern) and modify them to ensure adequate choice…
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and…
- Clinical Master's degree in psychology followed of at least 3 years of overseen clinical work or a doctorate in psychology followed by 1 year of overseen…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.