jobs in Moncton, NB
You refined by:
- Collaborate to help facilitate improvement opportunities to optimize sanitation standard operating procedures and improve overall sanitation program;
- Participate in project and development initiatives within the department;
- Provide leadership to the team, focussing on growth and development of staff while…
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required…
- Ability to operate cash register by depressing keys and remembering keying sequences and policies.
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages & backgrounds.
- Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales.
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll…
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- This work involves the transcription of health records and…
- BLS (basic life support) certificate and maintenance of certification;
- Strong interest in becoming more knowledgeable;
- Executes on merchandising, and pricing/signing and Sale Prep plans.
- Attends all product knowledge training sessions as required and is able to demonstrate a…
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales.
- Ability to operate POS system.
- Valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation.
- Current and valid police clearance and vulunerable section check.
- Fonctions : Les responsabilités professionnelles comprennent la supervision clinique et l’évaluation des étudiantes et étudiants inscrits au programme de…
$13 - $16 an hour
- _*Our customer, an innovative, local construction company is currently seeking Demolition, Skilled Construction, and General Labourers for a project in the…
- Ability to work with very small components.
- Our client a well-established manufacturing company is currently looking for detail-orientated Assembly Personnel.
$15 an hour
- You can also visit our job board at http://www.integratedstaffing.ca/job-boardor connect with us at 506-801-1446to discuss this role and any other possible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Integrated Staffing specializes in light industrial temporary labour and staffing as well as permanent placement solutions.